Holiday Gift Guide: For the Commuter
- As Bright As Vest– If you read my my previous post, you know that safety has become an even bigger priority to me. Early morning rides are starting before sunrise for some, and coming home after dark isn’t uncommon either. The As Bold As Vest will help you be ultra visible!
- Urban 900 Commuter Combo Kit from Light & Motion: Again! Visibility is essential! This bad boy offers the most powerful head and tail combo available. Bright, rechargeable via USB, AND weather resistant. Can’t beat that!
- Dovetail Headband– Cold ears, no thank you! Keep toasty with the Dovetail Headband, which fits snuggly under your helmet.
- 100 Proof Gloves – For riding in freezing wet, cold conditions. The only thing worse than cold ears are cold fingers. These gloves are my favorite piece of riding gear!
- Classic One Hand Vacuum Mug 16 oz – Coffee. Tea. Hot Toddy. Whatever your hot beverage of choice is, have it with you at all times.
- Spurcycle Bell – THE. BEST. BELL. OUT THERE. Don’t believe me? Head over to Beat Cycles and check it out for yourself!
- Relish Your Ride Water Bottle – Because you need to stay hydrated. And these bottles from Spurcycle are simply the coolest.
- As Bold As Coat– I have been eyeing this coat FOREVER. Obviously I added it to the list because I think YOU would love it too, but really I’m hoping Santa see’s this and knows that it’s top of my list 😉
Tell me below, what are YOU hoping to get this holiday season?!