We have had the strangest winter this year. It has been just warm enough to give me complete spring fever. I mean, North Carolina has had more snow than we have! I don't think we've even had salt trucks out yet. We've shoveled once, maybe twice. Right now, we don't even have small left over piles of snow! Stupid global warming.
Anyway, my point with all of that is that my February goals are really honing in on this spring fever. We are rearranging some of the rooms in our house this spring, which has me in complete purge mode, as well as being obnoxiously addicted to pinterest and DIY home sites, like A Beautiful Mess.
So, without further ado, my February goals:
- Ride My Bike: Everyday.
- Yoga: Always more yoga. This month I'm not setting a numbered goal, but rather making a more conscious effort to have it be part of my every day, in someway.
- Three New Recipes: I've been feeling a bit blah in the kitchen lately. Nothing in my regular rotation sounds good anymore, so I'm taking this as a sign to freshen up the recipe box.
- Gut the Guest Room: We are combining our offices into one room, and swapping these rooms. Thus, R's office will be the NEW guest room, and we will combine our two offices into the old guest room. First things first, get the guest room ready to be an office.
- Get MY Office Read to Move: I sort of started this in January, but I wasn't really feeling the pressure yet. Now that I'm in full Spring Fever mode, I'm ready to tackle the project head on!
- Read, All the Light We Cannot See: So happy to be back in the mode of reading in lieu of television!
So there you have it. My February goals. It's a short month, so hopefully I can accomplish it all!
Happy February :)